- Tyson Gay’s 15-year-old daughter has been shot dead in Kentucky
- Trinity Gay was shot in the neck at Cook Out restaurant in Lexington
- Gunfire was exchanged between two vehicles on Sunday morning
- Police don’t believe Trinity was in either of the vehicles involved
- Officers located one vehicle and stopped two people for questioning
Olympic Runner Tyson Gay’s Daughter Killed in Shooting. In an early morning shooting happened in a restaurant car park in the US state of Kentucky.he teenager was hit in the neck during the exchange of fire that took place at around 4am between two vehicles outside the ‘Cook Out’ eatery.
Trinity was rushed to the University of Kentucky hospital immediately after the incident where she passed away, according to local media.
Her death has been confirmed by Tyson Gay, a Lexington native to the local TV station Lex 18.
“She didn’t make it. I’m so confused. She was just here last week for fall break. It’s so crazy. I have no idea what happened,” the bereaved father said.